We help companies and investment firms of all sizes get started with cryptocurrency - from storage and security to market analysis and investment. We work with traditional investors such as Family offices, helping them adopt digital assets to their investment portfolio. We have a wide range of products that varies across the volatility spectrum to fit each investor's risk tolerance.
We believe that "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"!
About this role:
We are family. We work together, help each other, inspire each other. Here at Altercap, you will have the chance to join the crypto revolution in the finance and investment worlds. We'll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and are not afraid to move into scary things. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish and who learn from every mistake.
As a business development manager, you will be responsible for developing our relationships with Family Offices, HNWI and partners supporting sales globally. You will be single-mindedly focused on closing new deals and bringing new outstanding features to our customers. You will be advising clients on all aspects of cryptocurrency – from storage and security to market analysis and investment, helping them to understand, adapt and invest in digital assets.
· Grow revenue by 40M in the year
· Sign at least 20 new clients within a year
· Sign 15 more partners for potential referrals
· Promote products and investment initiatives to intermediaries/advisers, maintain and develop these relationships to further drive future business.
· Achieve 30% of the sales through referrals from signed partnerships
• A proven track record of working in a client-facing role for fast-growing finance, crypto or insurance products, ideally selling to Family Offices.
• You must speak excellent English and demonstrate outstanding communication & presentation skills
• Excellent business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
40-45K Base, 70K OTE
· Subsidised lunches
· Personal growth and development budget (2K PA)